Last modified: May 22, 2018
Neither IGT nor any its employees accept or consider any ideas, concepts or materials relating to any aspect of its business, including new or improved products, enhancements, game themes, processes, artwork, graphics or names relating to any aspect of lottery or gaming (“Ideas”), unless specifically requested by them. Please do not send or submit any such Ideas in any form to IGT or any of its employees. The purpose of this notice is avoid any disputes or misunderstandings should IGT release any products or services that might seem similar to Ideas submitted to IGT. If you choose to submit any Ideas to IGT, by electronic means or otherwise, then you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions regardless of any statements by you to the contrary:
- The Ideas will be treated as non-confidential.
- The Ideas and any intellectual property rights relating thereto shall automatically become the property of IGT without any compensation or accounting to you. In the event the property transfer is incomplete or ineffective then you hereby release IGT from any and all claims related to such Ideas and hereby grant IGT an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, fully sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free right and license under all worldwide intellectual property rights to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, rent, sell, make, have made, import, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use the Ideas for any purpose.
- You represent and warrant that you own or have all of the rights to the Ideas and have full authority to disclose such Ideas to IGT.
- IGT is under no obligation to review the Ideas.
- IGT is under no obligation to communicate with you regarding the Ideas or any plans related thereto.