IGT’s iKeno product is a digital version of the traditional retail-based keno game. iKeno allows lotteries to offer keno on desktop and personal mobile devices, making it quick and easy to play from anywhere, as long as players are located within the approved market/territory.
Players bet on the same keno draws sold at retail and view games in real-time. Mobile, desktop, and retail are all in sync, providing a true, connected experience to meet player demands. As a result, lotteries have enjoyed an increase in overall Keno play within an established market. IGT analytics following iKeno launches show sales at existing physical retailers remain the same or show growth.
- iKeno is a quick-draw-based game (DBG) that pulls every 3-4 minutes, providing more than 300 draws per day. Players select up to 10 numbers (1-80) to match to the 20 numbers the lottery draws from the same pool of 80 numbers.
- iKeno is the same game played at lottery retailers today, showing real-time draws, hot and cold numbers, and offering real-time player notifications (winner, not a winner, play again) through personal mobile and desktop devices.
- Players must have a registered account to play and are able to purchase up to 20 consecutive draws at a time, just like the keno game in physical lottery venues.
- Both mobile and web apps allow players to save favorite numbers for quick future purchases.
- Using any smartphone, players can buy and watch live keno games, view previous draw shows, or see draw results track on keno screens in real-time.
- The game is available exclusively through IGT’s iLottery and PlaySpot Solutions.